Get $1000 Visa Gift Card to Spend Anywhere!
I’m a big fan of free gift cards.
Why?
I’m one of those people that feels weird spending money on things I don’t really need, especially if I have to pay full price. So, if there’s something special I want at a department store, that’s not a necessity, I have a hard time justifying the cost.
As I write this, I’m obsessing over something that most people would call ridiculous: a pair Christian Louboutin heels at Nordstrom. They’re called the Loubitag Sandal, and they are divine. They’re white with a hand-drawn graffiti pattern, a peep toe, and a stacked 5.5” heel. But, and this is a biggie, they’re a staggering $1,000.
How to Get Free Gift Cards: 13 Easy Hacks
When it comes to online shopping dreams, I don’t give up easily, so my workaround solution is to use free gift cards I’ve accumulated through various different life hacks to help offset my expensive taste. The best part is that I figured out how to get free gift cards without having to spend any money. It seems like every day there’s a new way to earn points online to redeem for gift cards or discount codes.
I’ve tried most of them, and here are my top 13 favorites. One of them involves zero technology whatsoever!


No comments